About the Social Media & Brand Manager | Crypto (Remote)
Our client is a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Their culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become The Open Metaverse for Collectors.
You will work with our marketing team to define and implement marketing strategy, allocate budget, and manage day-to-day marketing operations specifically responsible for helping define and distribute our social media strategy and content.
To be an ideal candidate, you should have a proven track record of delivering quantifiable brand growth as a marketing team-lead, previous experience as a social media manager and also have an intimate knowledge of the crypto industry and current marketing trends in the space. Being able to define and implement long-term strategy while remaining adaptable to short-term changes is essential. You should also be comfortable executing on a significant marketing budget and producing and presenting reports for an executive team.
- Coordinate with leadership to define KPIs for the department and regularly report on channel and overall budget performance.
- Create, implement, and manage a multi-channel marketing strategy to meet KPIs, adapting as necessary to ensure maximum engagement.
- Conduct regular market research and competitor analysis to inform strategy.
- Coordinate the production of all content to meet the needs of ongoing campaigns and upcoming product launches or announcements.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the marketing team for your allocated time zones.
- Build robust relationships with other industry professionals and influencers.
- 4 years of experience in marketing as part of an agency or in-house social media team.
- 1 years of experience in the crypto space.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrable success in managing a budget to produce brand growth.
- Familiarity with standard marketing KPIs and monitoring/task management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Passionate and up-to-date on the rapidly changing world of blockchain technology.
- Values aligned with the our client's culture and values.
- Experience working in-house on a social media team for a crypto or blockchain project.
- Experience managing a distributed team across time zones.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in USDT and bonus paid USDT and AGOV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
To Apply fill in the form:
- Academic Proof