About the Compensation Data Analyst
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, this dynamic organization, operates five manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United Kingdom, and The Netherlands and multiple dedicated R&D centers around the globe.
Seeking immediately, a Compensation & Data Analyst who will be based out of the Toronto location.
You will provide expertise in benchmarking, corporate compensation review and analysis:
- System savvy.
- Excellent communication and analysis.
- Coordinate and administer the Corporation's unionized job evaluation program.
- Conduct analytical reviews of existing and new jobs to facilitate the evaluation process.
- Provide advice and consultation to clients on matters related to job evaluation, including program interpretation and application as well as job design and organizational structure.
- Coordinate and lead the activities of the joint job evaluation committee.
- Create and maintain comprehensive job descriptions and related documentation. Communicate job evaluation results to management.
- Develop, recommend and implement program improvement initiatives in consultation with Human Resources specialists and union representatives.
- Provide assistance to support labor relations functions, including grievances, arbitrations and negotiations related to job evaluation.
- Provide expertise in the evaluation and wage determination of temporary assignments.
- Prepare and deliver information sessions and training programs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply fill in the form:
- Portfolio URL
- Academic Proof